Lake Puckaway Protection and Rehabilitation District SPECIAL Meeting
March 20, 2015 1:00 PM
Marquette Village Hall
The SPECIAL meeting was called to order by Acting Chairman Gettelman at 1:00 PM.
1. Call to Order Certification of Open Meeting Notice
The Certification of the Open Meeting Law was met, with it being posted on the District’s website, north shore kiosk, Marquette Village Hall and other areas around the lake.
District Commissioners in attendance were: Clayton Masters (Treasurer), Paul Gettelman (Secretary), Randy Schmidt (Acting Secretary), Roger Swanke and Rich Pergande. Excused: Phil Malsack (Chairman); and David Richter.
2. Secretary’s Minutes: NA
3. Treasurers Report: NA Comm. Masters handed out cards with the correct LPPRD Federal ID # to all the commissioners.
4. SPECIAL MEETING BUSINESS—INTERVIEWS FOR LAKE MANAGEMENT GRANT AND LAKE PUCKAWAY 2015 LAKE PROJECTS
5. MOVE TO CLOSE SESSION FOR INTERVIEWS and LAKE PUCKAWAY 2015 PROJECTS IN ACCORDANCE WITH ss19.85 (1)(c). Comm. Masters made a motion to go into close session to conduct interviews for the Lake Puckaway Management grant and other Lake Puckaway projects. 2nd by Comm. Pergande MOTION PASSED
a. interviews for Lake Management Grant
1. 12:15 PM--Mark Kordus—Stantec
2.. 1 PM—Tim Hoyman--Onterra
b. Lake Puckaway 2015 lake projects
6. RETURN TO OPEN SESSION TO FINALIZE LAKE MANAGEMENT GRANT CONTRACTOR PROVIDER TO MANAGE THE LAKE MANAGEMENT GRANT AND TAKE ANY ACTION ON 2015 LAKE PUCKAWAY PROJECTS THAT NEED TO BE ADDRESSED. Comm Masters made a motion to return to open session. 2nd by Comm Pergande. MOTION PASSED
a. Lake Management Grant contractor. Comm Masters made a motion to contract with Onterra, LLC, Tim Hoyman, for the Lake Management Planning grant for Lake Puckaway. 2nd by Comm Pergande. MOTION PASSED
b. Lake Puckaway 2015 lake projects: Other lake projects will be discussed at our next meeting.
The next District Meeting is set for April 16 at the Marquette Village Hall.
Motion by Commissioner Schmidt to adjourn and 2nd by Commissioner Swanke. MOTION PASSED Meeting adjourned at 3:00 PM
Paul Gettelman, Secretary
Attachments to minutes: