Lake Puckaway Protection & Rehabilitation District
January 11, 2020
1. Meeting Called to order at 10:08 am by Chairman McCulloch
2. Certification of Open Meetings Law- posted in three locations in the district
3. Roll Call in attendance, McCulloch, Swanke, Barnes, Wilson, Stalker
absent- Kimber, Schweder
4. Motion to Approve Agenda- -Motion--Weber-2nd Barnes, motion carried
5. Motion to Approve Minutes from December 7, 2019 –Motion--Weber 2nd Barnes, motion carried
6. Secretary’s Report-McCulloch;
A. Grant Application submission April 1, 2020, , Grant will be from $50,000 to $200,000 -Ducks Unlimited prepared to contribute up to $95,000 towards the project.
B. Project on East/West Dredge Bank approximately 1200 feet of material.
C. February 2020 first application for grant.
D. Several options to move material to dredge bank including;
Land Bridge or Barge whatever is most cost effective
F. WEB Page-P. Anastasi makes presentation on potential designers and
content. Motion-- Barnes, 2nd McCulloch to go forward with WEB page replacement with cost and decision at the March meting
7. Old Business/New business- Letter of Resignation
Keith Barnes with regret I am resigning my position as Commissioner/Treasurer effective January 12, 2020. -Motion to accept resignation - Wilson 2nd McCulloch –passed unanimously
8. Next meeting scheduled March 7, 2020- Modified to March 14,
2020 10am Village of Marquette Hall
9. Motion to Adjourn- Wilson 2nd Swanke 11:20 am